Orientation Required Readings
The following items are required reading before attending orientation. They will provide you with some of the basic building blocks needed to begin your legal career. Give yourself enough time to prepare adequately.
- Click here for Orientation Assignment: Reading and Briefing Cases
- Click here for Cases to Read Prior To Orientation & BRIEF
- Click here for the Professionalism Problems document
Documents & Checklists
- Click here for the Prepare for Law School document - To-do list before classes begin
- 1st Term Checklist [coming soon] - Week-to-week breakdown
- Click here for the International Students Guide - SEVIS, status, travel and more
- Click here for the Canadian Students Guide
- Click here for the Disability Access Guide
It is the tradition of WMU-Cooley Law School to name each entering class after a former justice of the Michigan Supreme Court or of the United States’ Supreme Court. This entering class is named in honor of Stanley Matthews - click here for more info.