Orientation Required Readings
The following items are required reading before attending orientation. They will provide you with some of the basic building blocks needed to begin your legal career. Give yourself enough time to prepare adequately.
- Click here for the Professionalism Problems document
- Click here for Pre-Orientation EXCELerate materials
Documents & Checklists
- Click here for the Prepare for Law School document - To-do list before classes begin
- 1st Term Checklist - Week-to-week breakdown
- Click here for the International Students Guide - SEVIS, status, travel and more
- Click here for the Canadian Students Guide
It is the tradition of WMU-Cooley Law School to name each entering class after a former justice of the Michigan Supreme Court or of the United States Supreme Court. This entering class is named in honor of David Josiah Brewer.