Orientation Required Readings
The following items are required reading before attending orientation. They will provide you with some of the basic building blocks needed to begin your legal career. Give yourself enough time to prepare adequately.
- Click here for the Professionalism Problems document
- Click here for Pre-Orientation EXCELerate materials
- Published approximately one month prior on Cooley Connect.
Documents & Checklists
- Click here for the International Students Guide - SEVIS, status, travel and more
- Click here for the Canadian Students Guide
It is the tradition of Western Michigan University Cooley Law School to name each entering class after a former justice of the Michigan Supreme Court, the United States Supreme Court or other distinguished member of the bar. Your Class is named after Ruth Bader Ginsburg.