Each article submitted must conform to the following guidelines:
- For student submissions, please include only your student number with your submission (be sure there is no mention of your name in the title or the file name).
- Microsoft Word Format
- 12-point font, Times New Roman
- 1-Inch Margins
- Double Spaced
- Left Justification
- One Space Between Sentences
- Footnotes in the form set forth in the ALWD Guide to Legal Citation.
Each non-student article submission must include the following documents:
- Article for publication consideration
- Cover Letter
Click the button below to find out what the Voting Board of Editors looks for in submissions.
Please submit your work via e-mail to [email protected].
WMU-Cooley students, please fill out the following Google Form to anonymously submit your work for consideration.