The Road to Networking
Keep in touch with your fellow graduates. Your interest is at the heart of a network of over 20,000 graduates around the globe.
The Alumni Directory is available inside the WMU-Cooley Portal. A Portal Account is required for access. Contact the Alumni Relations office at [email protected] if you do not have a Portal Account or to update your Directory contact information.
How to use the WMU-Cooley Alumni Directory to make searching easier.
- You agree that the purpose of the alumni directory is to enable Cooley alumni to communicate with one another for personal reasons and for reasons connected with your own law practice, but not for other commercial purposes or purposes not directly related to or approved by Cooley.
- Examples of appropriate use include developing networks, identifying speakers, seeking career advice, communicating about law school or alumni-related events, referring legal matters to one another, and seeking referrals of legal matters. Examples of inappropriate use include, but are not limited to, marketing products and soliciting donations. Use of the directory for any other purpose is prohibited.
- You agree that you will not make copies of the information contained in this directory and that you will not distribute that information to any other individual or organization.
- You agree that the information contained in this Directory is based on data that Cooley has in its records, including information provided to it by alumni and others. You agree that Cooley does not guarantee the accuracy of the information or advice contained in any of these pages and is not liable for any inaccuracies.
- You agree that Cooley is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use or misuse of this Directory or the content of any message sent by or to Directory users.
- You agree that Cooley may terminate your access to this database at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion.