Resources:
Home Logo
WMU-Cooley Annual Fund

WMU-Cooley Annual Fund

TRANSFORMATIVE PRACTICAL LEGAL EDUCATION

Students receive a transformative practical legal education at WMU-Cooley Law School, grounded in the science of learning. That experience prepares and inspires students to become lifelong learners and agents for positive change in their communities and within the legal profession.

You can support this mission by contributing to one of the following funds or making a gift in support of your favorite department, clinic or program. 

Cooley Annual Fund

Did you know that student tuition only covers 90% of WMU-Cooley’s yearly operating expenses? The remaining 10% comes from grants, investment income, and from philanthropy. A gift to the WMU-Cooley Annual Fund provides flexible, immediate-use resources for things like emergency student financial assistance, facility and technology enhancements, co-curricular programs, as well as other expenses that support the student learning experience. Annual Fund dollars have the same impact as tuition dollars - they fund everything that makes WMU-Cooley special.

DEI Champions

We invite you to join us in a movement to truly diversify and advance the legal profession. Your DEI Champions gift will support targeted curricular enhancements, recruitment efforts, and scholarships necessary to secure a more diverse student body while promoting a diversity of thinking and ideas in the classroom, and ultimately in the legal profession. With your help, we can ensure the legal profession will, in fact, reflect our country’s diverse population.

Merit Scholarship Fund

Many dreams to attend WMU-Cooley were made possible by being a recipient of a scholarship from the Merit Scholarship Fund. Scholarships remove financial barriers and allow our students to focus on their studies and accomplishments.

A gift to WMU-Cooley Law School Merit Scholarship Fund will continue to fuel the dreams of those who want to change the world. Students who are just like you. On behalf of current, past, and future scholarship recipients at WMU-Cooley, we thank you.

 

Additional Giving Opportunities

Student Relief - Donate Online

IMPORTANT: When making an online donation, in the box that says "Add Special Instructions," please indicate where you would like to designate your gift. We can direct your contribution accordingly.