Alumni Membership & Outreach Committee and
Law Student Support Committee
We know you want to be involved because you asked. The formation of these committees arose from your wishes and requests to be more connected and involved.
Be a part of something bigger than self
If you have an interest in working together to connect with and ensure the success of our Cooley family, we encourage you to join the Alumni Membership & Outreach Committee or the Law School Support Committee. Here are some of the areas where we need your help:
- Better connect students or recent graduates with other alumni and attorneys
- Provide a helping hand in mentoring and bar preparation
- Project a message of inclusiveness and support
- Support the law school's efforts to project the positive image of our law school in the public eye
Areas of need
- Alumni Mentoring Program: We want to help connect Cooley students and recent graduates with Cooley attorneys, to assist with their transition to the legal profession. For our future graduates, we would like this process to start during law school or at graduation. If you are an experienced attorney, who feels you would be able to help a new attorney on their journey, this is the perfect way to give back.
- Nontraditional Attorney Mentors: If you have a successful career in a field that doesn't require, but benefits from having a law degree, please join our mentoring program. As you know, a J.D. is a degree that can take you far, and any direction you want to go.
Reach out today
Please contact the Alumni Office at [email protected] to get involved and be a part of something bigger than yourself!