advance your legal career with an ll.m. degree
WMU-Cooley's Graduate LL.M. Programs provide recent law graduates and practitioners an opportunity to develop excellence through a practice-oriented curriculum with expert faculty, all without interrupting your family and your career!
Our program is also one of the most affordable. See ONLINEU's 2017 Most Affordable Online Colleges for a Master's in Taxation by clicking the link here.
Busy professionals have maximum flexibility
Our innovative LL.M. programs combine theory and practice, while emphasizing professionalism and ethics.
- Most LL.M. degrees are completely online.
- The online classes are live and interactive in a virtual classroom environment.
- Classes are conducted weeknights and weekends.
- Part-time and full-time options
- The degree can be earned in 18 months or as long as 3 years.
New, effective, and workable solutions to further your education
What you get from our program
- Tuition is $925 per credit hour, providing an affordable graduate law degree in 24 credits.
- Live, interactive online classes in a virtual class environment. Attend class where you can see and hear your professor and the other students. Some courses are offered in an accelerated format.
- Convenient evening and weekend classes. Classes are offered on weeknights from 6-9 pm EST, and during weekends (Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 8 pm EST).
- Faculty are experts in the field. Our professors are practitioners with real world experience who provide practical information and skills for today’s competitive job market.