advance your legal career with an ll.m. degree
WMU-Cooley's Graduate LL.M. Programs provide recent law graduates and practitioners an opportunity to develop excellence through a practice-oriented curriculum with expert faculty, all without interrupting your family and your career.
Busy professionals have maximum flexibility
Our innovative LL.M. programs combine theory and practice, while emphasizing professionalism and ethics. Enhance your career with new, effective, and workable solutions to further your education
- Most LL.M. degrees are completely online.
- The online classes are live and interactive in a virtual classroom environment.
- Classes are conducted weeknights and weekends.
- Part-time and full-time options
- The degree can be earned in 18 months or as long as 2 years.
What you get from our program
- Tuition is $1,200 per credit hour for students admitted after January 1, 2021, providing an affordable graduate law degree in 24 credits.
- Live, interactive online classes in a virtual class environment. Attend class where you can see and hear your professor and the other students. Some courses are offered in an accelerated format.
- Convenient evening and weekend classes. Classes are offered on weeknights from 6-9 pm EST, and during weekends (Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 8 pm EST).
- Faculty are experts in the field. Our professors are practitioners with real world experience who provide practical information and skills for today’s competitive job market.