JOB LOCATION: lansing
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, one of the largest law schools in the U.S. with locations in Michigan and Florida, seeks a Director of Enrollment Programs and Student Services to serve in a central administrative position.
The Director of Enrollment Programs and Student Services reports to the Associate Dean of Enrollment and Student Services (ESS). Major responsibilities include:
- Share supervision of ESS staff located at each of our locations who are responsible for a variety of student services functions.
- Provide professional level assistance to our central registration and financial aid functional areas.
- Direct student government and student organization advising activities.
- Coordinate enrollment programs such as orientation and graduation.
- Direct the WMU-Cooley Leaders Academy and other leadership programming.
- Assist the Associate Dean with assessment of ESS activities and programs.
Master’s or J.D. degree along with 3 to 5 years of related experience with a higher education institution. The position requires qualifications that include excellent communication, organizational, statistical analysis, problem solving, computer, and management skills. In addition, the ability to work with diverse constituencies is a must.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary history via email to [email protected]. Please include "ESS Director" in the subject line. Mrs. Amy Fedewa, Human Resources Generalist, Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, 300 S. Capitol Ave, Lansing MI, 48933. First consideration will be given to those who apply before July 21, 2017. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. For further information about WMU-Cooley Law School, please visit www.cooley.edu.