Advance your legal career by earning a Master of Laws degree. When it’s time to give your legal career a boost, you can do it in less time with our innovative LL.M. programs. Whether you’re a recent law graduate or a current practitioner, an LL.M. degree from WMU-Cooley allows you to advance your legal knowledge in as little as one year. Our curriculum is entirely online and requires just 24 credits (and possibly less for Cooley grads). Programs combine theory and practice while emphasizing professionalism and ethics.
WMU-Cooley J.D. Grads: Enhance Your Future Even Faster
If you took J.D./ LL.M. electives during your Cooley Law School J.D. enrollment, you may be able to count 9 of those credits toward your LL.M. That leaves only 15 more credits to earn to receive a coveted LL.M. degree.
Why Earn Your LL.M. from WMU-Cooley?
- The LL.M. classes are completely online.
- Online classes are live and interactive in a virtual classroom environment.
- Classes are conducted weeknights and weekends.
- Part-time and full-time options are available.
- Faculty have impressive real-world experience and extensive knowledge of law that goes beyond theory.
- The degree can be earned in 12 months to 2 years.
Specialized Education. Maximum Flexibility.
For busy law legal professionals seeking mastery in a specialized field, flexibility is a must. That’s why our LL.M. programs — featuring specializations in Homeland & National Security Law, Tax Law, and Corporate Law & Finance — are built around the way you study and work.
- Tuition is $1,200 per credit hour for students admitted after January 1, 2021, providing an affordable graduate law degree in 24 credits.
- Live, interactive, online classes are held in a virtual class environment. Attend class where you can see and hear your professor and the other students. Some courses are offered in an accelerated format.
- Enjoy convenient evening and weekend classes. Classes are offered weeknights from 6-9 pm EST, and weekends: Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 8 pm EST.
- Faculty are experts in the field. Our professors are practitioners with real-world experience who provide practical information and skills for today’s competitive job market.
It’s time to further your career or get it started with a Master of Laws degree — without interrupting your family or your career.