Flexible Scheduling Options
Ideal for students who need or want to work while attending law school.
A Year-Round Education: Start in January, May, or September
- Take from 2 to 5 years to complete your degree.
- Students have the option of beginning their enrollment in January, May, or September of each year.
- Day classes (M-F) start in September at any one of Cooley's campuses. Afternoon classes (M-F) start in January at any one of Cooley's campuses. Evening classes (M-F) start in May at any one of Cooley's campuses.
- Weekend classes (Saturday & Sunday) start in September at Lansing, January at Grand Rapids, or May in Auburn Hills. Weekend classes are not available in Ann Arbor or Tampa Bay.
- Cooley has a 12-month academic year consisting of three 15-week terms. Each 15-week term meets the American Bar Association’s definition of a full term.
Part-time, Full-time, Weekends
- Classes are offered 7 days a week.
- Part-time or full-time, you'll be taught by the same full-time faculty, and have to meet the same graduation requirements.
- Students may also choose to complete their entire legal education through weekend classes.