How to Apply to Cooley
Follow these general application guidelines:
1. Take the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT).
You may take the LSAT as many times as you would like. Cooley will use your highest LSAT score for determining admission (score must be less than five years old). LSAT Test Dates by location.
2. Register with the Credential Assembly Service (CAS).
You may receive information about Law Services at www.lsac.org or by calling (215) 968-1001.
3. Determine your Admissions Index.
Once you have taken the LSAT and registered with CAS, determine your admissions index using Cooley's Admissions Formula.
4. Apply to Cooley Law School.
5. Be sure to print a copy of the application for your records.