Extended (Part-Time) Schedule
Attend law school part-time for four years (48 months).
Students who must work while attending law school typically use this schedule. There are three courses (9 credits) each term for the first and second years, with students attending class three days per week. During the third and fourth years, students take six credits each term. This schedule is also offered on weekends.
- Term 1: Introduction to Law, Contracts I, Torts I, Criminal Law
- Term 2: ARC Skills Seminars (recommended), Contracts II, Torts II, Civil Procedure I
- Term 3: Research & Writing, Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure II
- Term 4: Property I, Constitutional Law I, Evidence
- Term 5: Property II, Constitutional Law II, Business Organizations
- Term 6: Personal and Professional Responsibility, Secured Transactions, Choice of one: Pretrial Skills, Sales, or Administrative Law
- Term 7: Taxation, Electives
- Term 8: Wills, Estates & Trusts, Electives
- Term 9: Remedies, Electives
- Term 10: Advanced Writing, Practice Bar Exam (recommended), Electives
- Term 11: Bar Preparation Course (recommended) or take in last term on campus, Electives
- Term 12: Bar Preparation Course (recommended), Electives