Service to Soldiers: Legal Assistance Referral Program Training Event
"The Nuances of Representing Military Clients"
26 October 2012 (Friday)
Prepare your law firm to expertly represent military servicemembers and learn about opportunities to support low income military members and families through pro bono service.
Program 1300 - 1600 Hours (1 - 4 p.m.)
- Military estate planning, family law, property and rental, re-employment after deployment
- Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Lt. Colonel John Wojcik
- Heather Spielmaker, Director, Center for Ethics, Service, and Professionalism
View Service to Soldiers Training in a larger map
Augusta, MI 49012
- GPS: 1201 Denso Rd., Battle Creek, MI (This address will put you right at the gate.)
- The post address: 2501 26th Street, Augusta, MI 49012
Thomas M. Cooley Law School invites you to attend a FREE training seminar.