The 59th Annual
National Conference of Law Reviews
Thomas M. Cooley Law School presents “Best Practices ”
Let the world know you're here! Hashtag #NCLRCooley in all your Tweets and posts. Mention Cooley's Twitter handle: @cooleylawschool
Like us on Facebook!
Attire for the conference is casual - except where noted as Business Professional
Questions? Email email@example.com or call:
Becky McAlpine (517)371-5140 ext. 4402
All law reviews and journals are invited to attend the annual conference!
We’ve put together the best of legal writing, entertainment, and sports to make this the best experience for you and your law review. Here’s a preview:
Secretary Spencer Abraham - Keynote Speaker, Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and U.S. Senator from Michigan
- • WIN a Complete Bar Review Course from Kaplan! March Madness Party: After the 7 o'clock game, we'll draw one lucky winner's name. (You must be present to win.)
- • Hear Bryan Garner share his best practices for legal writing
- • See Joe Castillo, world’s best sand artist and finalist on America’s Got Talent®*, create a live "sand story"
- • Enjoy dinner, courtesy of Scribes, with keynote speaker Professor Joseph Kimble
- • Choose from more than 20 sessions including an editing competition for a chance to win an Apple® iPad!
- • Eat, drink, and cheer for your team at our "March Madness" party
* America’s Got Talent® is a registered trademark of FremantleMedia North America, Inc. Cooley Law School and the National Conference of Law Reviews is not affiliated with or sponsored by FremantleMedia North America, Inc.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School Lansing Campus
300 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933 [map]
(517) 371-5140 firstname.lastname@example.org