- This service is only available to members of the Bar.
- Please verify that Cooley owns the item you need by checking Coolcat, our online catalog, before submitting a request.
- You may contact our Document delivery by e-mail or phone at 517-371-5140 ext. 3100 for further information.
- The price for fax, mail, or pick-up is $10.00 for each document (up to 25 pages).
- An invoice will be included with your document.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies and other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specific conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is "not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
The Thomas M. Cooley Law Library reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
PROCEED WITH DOCUMENT REQUEST: