Cooley Graduate Programs Scholarship for Cooley J.D. Students and Alumni
Starting October 14, 2010, J.D. students and alumni admitted into the Graduate Program Master of Laws (LL.M.) qualify for a minimum 25% scholarship toward LL.M. credits, or, if higher, the honors scholarship rate awarded while attending J.D. classes at Cooley Law School.
Cooley's Graduate Programs prepare you to specialize in the following areas of law:
Our Graduate Programs are flexible, and include live, in-person courses and live, video-conference courses. The Intellectual Property courses and select other courses are offered in a web-based format.
Why get an LL.M. Degree?
- Specialized knowledge and practical experience, giving you a competitive edge
- Potential for improved employment marketability
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- Opportunity to earn a greater salary
- Deferred student loans while enrolled at least half time