Earn an LL.M. Without Interrupting your Family and Career
WMU-Cooley's Graduate Programs provide recent law graduates and practitioners an opportunity to develop excellence through a practice-oriented curriculum with expert faculty in a 100% online environment.
Busy professionals have maximum flexibility:
- Most LL.M.'s are completely online.
- The online classes are live and interactive in a virtual classroom environment.
- Classes are conducted weeknights and weekends.
- Part-time and Full-time options
- The degree can be earned in 18 months or as long as 3 years.
These innovative LL.M. programs combine theory and practice with an emphasis on professionalism and ethics.
New, effective, and workable solutions to further your education
What you get from our program:
- Tuition is $925 per credit hour, providing an affordable graduate law degree in 24 credits.
- Live, interactive online classes in a virtual class environment. Attend class where you can see and hear your professor and the other students. Some courses are offered in an accelerated format.
- Convenient evening and weekend classes. Classes are offered on weeknights from 6-9pm EST, and during weekends (Saturday and Sunday 9am - 8pm EST).
- Faculty are experts in the field. Our professors are practitioners with real world experience who provide practical information and skills for today’s competitive job market.