25th Annual Alumni Memorial Scholarship Golf Benefit
Monday, June 16, 2014
Country Club of Lansing
Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration deadline is June 9, 2014.
11 a.m. - Off the Grill lunch buffet. Cash bar available.
12:30 p.m. - Shot gun start
6 p.m. - Light dinner buffet
There are many ways to be a part of the day’s events. Each golf package includes driving range, a round of golf, prizes, refreshments on the course, lunch for the number of persons specified in the package and dinner hors d'oeuvres.
Registration - The registration deadline is June 9, 2014 to be confirmed. All golf reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sponsorship - Many unique opportunities exist to be a part of Thomas M. Cooley Law School’s Alumni Association Annual Golf Benefit. Sponsorship prominently places your name and firm in front of over 144 golfers during the day’s event.
Contests & Prizes - Hole-in-One, Closest-to-the-Pin, Longest Putt, Longest Drive, Hole Challenges, $100 Drawing
Drawing on Monday, June 16, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
Country Club of Lansing
First Prize: $1,500.00
Second Prize: $750.00
Third Prize: $250.00
Tickets: $10.00 Each or (3) for $25.00
Proceeds will benefit the Alumni Memorial Scholarship Fund. Winner need not be present to win.
Contact the Alumni Office
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Alumni and Development Office
300 S. Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48933
Phone: 517-371-5140, ext. 2045
Toll Free: 800-243-ALUM
Cooley @ Social
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $10,000
Clean Team USA
EVENING SPONSOR - $6,000
LUNCHEON SPONSOR - $4,000
MSU Federal Credit Union
GOLFER'S GIFT SPONSOR - $3,000
Garan Lucow Miller P.C.
CART SPONSOR - $2,000
PROGRAM & PUBLICATIONS SPONSOR - $2,000
UNDERDOG AWARD SPONSOR - $2,000
Physicians Health Plan (PHP)
TROPHY TEAM SPONSOR - $2,000
STRIKING IT RICH SPONSOR - $2,000
Cooley Law School Alumni Association
RAFFLE SPONSOR - $2,000
Delta Dental of Michigan
DAY TO REMEMBER SPONSOR - $1,000
More than $300,000 has been raised over the past eight years through the Annual Alumni Memorial Scholarship Golf Benefit!
"Ben Hogan" Teams - $850
• Barone Defense Firm
• Jose’ Brown
• Chalgian & Tripp Law Offices PLLC
• Crown Pointe Lansing West Hotel
• DBI Interiors
• F. D. Hayes Electrical Company
• Loomis, Ewert, Parsley, Davis & Gotting, P.C.
• Lyman & Sheets Insurance
• Matrix Consulting Engineers, Inc & MAYOTTEgroup Architects
• Michigan Office Solutions (MOS)
• Midstates Security, LLC
• Nelson Trane
• Judge Suhrheinrich - United States Court of Appeals
Flag Sponsors - $400
• George Hamo & Associates (Thomas M. Kavanagh Class, 1981)
• Law Firm of Tony S. Kalogerakos
www.injuryrights.com (Raymond W. Starr Class, 2005)
• William D. Cox III (Benjamin F.H. Witherell Class, 1990)
• The Wissmuller-Malewska Scholarship Carol & Dale Malewska (McAlvay Class, 1984)
Tee Sponsors - $200
• Hon. Louise Alderson (Sherwood Class, 1986)
• Loren & Kathleen Conklin
• Thomas M. Cooley Law School Book Store
• Thomas M. Cooley Law School LL.M Programs
• Custom Caulking, Inc
• Dean John R. Nussbaumer, Dean Lisa Halushka, Professor Frank Aiello
• Charles Doolittle (Sherwood Class, 1968)
• Enterprise Car Rentals
• Hon. Joseph J. Farah (Howard Class, 1979)
• Lisa Fadler, Assistant Dean of Career & Professional Development
• Foresight Group
• Pat Fuller, AFLAC (Smith Class, 1985)
• Thomas M. Garikes, Director of Major, Corporate & Foundation Giving
• Governor Business Solutions
• Helen M. Haessly, Coordinator of Development & Alumni Services (Cushing Class, 2000)
• Pamela Heos, Director of Alumni & Donor Relations
• Innovative Communications
• Lasting Impressions, Inc
• President & Dean Don LeDuc
• Dean Jeffery Martlew – Tampa Campus
• Dean Nelson Miller – Grand Rapids Campus, Dean Joan Vestrand – Ann Arbor Campus
• Nebraska Books Incorporated
• Otis Elevator
• Paramount Coffee Co.
• Pleune Service Company
• Professors Pete Jason, Larry Morgan, Ernie Phillips & Associate Dean William Weiner
• Potestivo & Associates, P.C.
• Brian A. Potestivo (Douglass Class, 1989)
• James D. Robb, Dean of External Affairs & Senior Counsel
• Sutton Advisors, PLC
• Timberland Landscape, Auburn Hills, Michigan
• Associate Dean Charles R. Toy of Career and Professional Development
• James J. Vlasic (Ramson Class, 1978)
• Professor Nancy A. Wonch (Kelly Class, 1978)