Mental Health: A Michigan Perspective
Western Michigan Cooley Law Review’s Annual Symposium
Friday, May 19, 2017
WMU-Cooley Law School
Cooley Center, Room 911
Downtown Lansing, Michigan
SYMPOSIUM DISTINGUISHED PANEL OF SPEAKERS:
- Lt. Governor Brian Calley, Michigan Lt. Governor
- Beverly Griffor, Managing Partner of Collis & Griffor, P.C.
- Milton L. Mack, Jr., Court Administrator for the Michigan Supreme Court
- Lauren Rousseau, WMU-Cooley Law School Professor
- Major Sam Davis, Corrections Major for Ingham County Sheriff’s Office
- Mark Reinstein, President & CEO of Mental Health Association of Michigan
Graduation - Michigan Campuses
Sunday, May 21, 2017, 1 p.m.
524 Auditorium Rd.
East Lansing, MI 48825