One Great School, Four Great Locations
WMU-Cooley provides facilities and services that are unmatched in size, quality, and beauty. Learn in an outstanding, spacious facility with every technological advantage. Comfortable, inviting learning environment, with appellate and trial courtrooms at all campuses, high-tech classrooms throughout.
Val Schnable email@example.com (248) 751-7800, ext. 7767
Angela Tyszka firstname.lastname@example.org (248) 751-7800, ext. 7787
2630 Featherstone, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 [map]
Oakland County is one of America's premier locations in which to live, work, play and raise a family. It offers beautiful lakes, scenic parkland, internationally-renowned sports and entertainment venues, and top-of-the-line medical facilities, shopping, restaurants and cafes, art galleries, and more.
More about Auburn Hills
- • 67 serene wooded acres, yet in the heart of Oakland County
- • Near major businesses and Fortune 500 company headquarters
- • LEED® certified from the U.S. Green Building Council
- • Access to Detroit legal and business communities
email@example.com (616) 301-6800, ext. 6731
111 Commerce Avenue, SW,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 [map]
Located in the City's Heartside District, a dynamic urban neighborhood within a growing community that boasts a thriving business sector, lively arts and entertainment culture, and 13 colleges and universities, located only 40 minutes from the beaches of Lake Michigan.
More about Grand Rapids
- • Located in the dynamic, urban Heartside District neighborhood
- • Ranked top 10 most affordable housing markets in the United States
- • Listed #2 top places to live, #3 best midsized cities for jobs
- • Access to Grand Rapids legal and business communities.
Melissa Crips firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 371-5140, ext. 2248
Ieva Inglis email@example.com (517) 371-5140, ext. 2282
300 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933 [map]
Work and study in the heart of downtown Lansing, with great neighborhoods, affordable housing, reasonable cost of living, and a diverse population. Opportunities for students to join together for service, culture, and sports.
More about Lansing
- • Located in the heart of Michigan’s capital city
- • Walking distance from the State Capitol Building
- • State Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, local courts, and administrative offices
- • One of the nation’s 10 great cities for
Tony Alvarado firstname.lastname@example.org (813) 419-5100, ext. 5125
Brianne Myers, JD email@example.com (813) 419-5100, ext. 5155
9445 Camden Field Pkwy, Riverview, FL 33578 [map]
Our alumni network of more than 18,000 graduates includes more Florida residents than any other state except Michigan, so our Tampa Bay students feel right at home. Includes 24 classrooms, four distance-ed classrooms, a 90-seat trial courtroom, and anappellate level courtroom.
More about Tampa Bay
- • Beautiful landscape, attractions, and thriving arts and entertainment
- • Minutes from downtown Tampa, major law firms, and courthouses
- • Highly desirable place to live and learn the law
- • Vibrant, diverse, and active legal community