Cooley has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online using any major credit card or debit card.
How to Order Online
- Login to www.studentclearinghouse.org
- First-time visitors must create a personal profile and ID/password, which you will use to track and place future orders.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- A $2.25 processing fee will be charged per recipients.
- Order updates will be emailed to you.
- You can check order history online.
More official records and documents can be found at the
Registrar's Office »
• Transcripts released to students will be official, but will be stamped, "Issued to student."
• Graduates are sent a complimentary copy of their transcript the Monday after graduation.
If a letter or transcript is being sent to a State Bar, please send your request in writing to the Registrar's Office, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, P. O. Box 13038, Lansing, MI 48901. Letters and transcripts gong directly to a state Bar are free of charge.
• The Law School plans to offer graduates the opportunity to purchase a new diploma bearing the name Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. We are working with the diploma designer to establish timing and pricing for its manufacture. Once the details are finalized, we will publicize this opportunity on the website at cooley.edu/alumni.
• Graduates are able to order replacement and additional copies of their diploma for the cost of $50.00 a piece. Diplomas are only ordered three times a year and are mailed after each graduation ceremony.