Cooley has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online using any major credit card or debit card.
How to Order Online
- Login to www.studentclearinghouse.org
- First-time visitors must create a personal profile and ID/password, which you will use to track and place future orders.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- A $2.25 processing fee will be charged per recipients.
- Order updates will be emailed to you.
- You can check order history online.
More official records and documents can be found at the
Registrar's Office »
• Transcripts released to students will be official, but will be stamped, "Issued to student."
• Graduates are sent a complimentary copy of their transcript the Monday after graduation.
If a letter or transcript is being sent to a State Bar, please send your request in writing to the Registrar's Office, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, P. O. Box 13038, Lansing, MI 48901. Letters and transcripts gong directly to a state Bar are free of charge.
• Graduates are able to order replacement and additional copies of their diploma for the cost of $50.00 a piece. Diplomas are only ordered three times a year and are mailed after each graduation ceremony.